Sunday, November 17, 2013

Massage Chairs at Simon Mall in Fort Myers

We went on a short business trip to Ft Myers,FL. Since my work is limited on thisb trip, I thought I will check out some stores and so on. So there was Simon Mall. Never have been there. Right when I entered the mall on the Dillards entrance I found those massage chairs. Similar to the chairs you will found on airports.
Since I just made it through my injury it seemed like a good idea to give it a shot. 1$ for 3 minutes.
They looked clean and comfortable.
Put my first dollar in and leaned back. Great feeling from the beginning. Actually does a great job covering a large area. It was so good that I added another 3.$. For an extra 3 minutes.
It really helped me. My back felt relaxed and my muscles soft. This was a good investment. I would suggest that you try them. Will be nice for a break while shopping and the price is reasonable. You can get more time for 5$ or even 10 $.

No comments:

Post a Comment