Sunday, November 17, 2013

Duracell Cell Phone Car Charger

There is really not too much to tell about this charger other than that w
e were satisfied with our first one and bought this one just a few days ago. For that price you can not expect to have it for years. But if you take good care you might get up to 1 year. The one before this one lasted despite a ton of use from 2 people. This one we bought at Marshalls and got a good deal. It was in it's original package, so I was confident it will be in order. Unpacked it and used it right away. Works great. I had less expensive chargers before and had my share of disappointments. But I guess the brand has at least a little impact on quality and performance. So if you are looking for a cellphone car charger, Duracell is reasonable priced and at least in my experience works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment